Wednesday, February 14, 2007

m coming home soon!


m coming home soon, 1 day left.m so happy now,,m always good to be at home^^.Especially,in vietnamese new year, hehe..got a lot of food, ppl give me lucky money( i like it most hehe)
i cant get the feeling that new year is coming in Sing actually, feel so bored.At this time, if i was in vn, wow everyone is going to buy the new clothes, clean the house,buy flower also..wow..it is really a cool feeling that i never can reach in another country.And in the last day of the year, everyone cooks a lot of food hehe..mom, m going to help u tmr.
M eating soon banh chung , banh tet, pho, bun bo, hu tieu, bo kho, bo ne hehehe, wow wow, so cool haha, i love vn. love my parent, love my bro, love my friends in vn, love vn food, love everything from vn^^
bt now, feel a little sad, i love u also, my cool friends, m missing u,hixhix, i dun like sing, bt i love my coolie family too much, feel like dun wanna leave u guys even so many food in vn is attracting me now hoho.anyway, i booked ticket alr n if i dun go, my parents will kill me for sure hehe^^.anyway, enjoy ur time in Sing and wish u a very very very happi chinese new year, i will see u soon, on 4th March and give u guy gift from vn, ok
P/S: maybe i wil go to cambodia after new year hehe..so cool bt m not sure hixhix, my mom said cambodia is so hot now so she dun wanna go..huhu,but m VIP in my home, if i want, my family wil follow me hehe^0^
for Jin n Hao: sorry, i cant join ur bds, huhu so sad...bt i wil give u bd's gift from vn ,it wil be so cool for sure hehe, happi birthday to u, my dear!!!^^
ok, bye bye bye my coolie family,see u soon, love u, give u my hugs n kisses!!!!

1 comment:

jasmine said...

my birthday u r in vn.
cant celebrate together.
55555
chinese new year u r also in vn.
so sad i cant go to vietnam this
time .
but next time i will go for sure.