Sunday, June 17, 2007

dad! luv u too much!



today is dad's day...then i cant be w u now..i feel so sad...
these days, i got some problems...feel cant stand anymore...
then just now, chat w u...say everything to u, crying....u listen, then say:" ur fault, u are not allowed to be sad, u hv to face w it.."
just 1 sentence, not sweet, not nice..not kind of sentence i need to hear now...but it woke me up
u always like this, dad..always wakes me up in my shadow..something just u can do...only u
u luv me by ur way...and me too...i hug u, say luv u, then u said" children, how old r u alr, better got 1 guy to take u out soon lah, then u cant bother me anymore haha?"dad, is it? haha
u r my coolest dad...i luv u more than i can say..i wanna say thax too u 1000 times..still feel not enough...
cant count how many times u help me solve all my stupid problems..20 yrs alr...how come u dun get bored w ur stupid daughter...haha

i used to plan never open my blog anymore, plan to run away, plan to give up...

but now i open my blog, i run out, stand under the rain, and smile...yah, dad, now even the sky is crying, m smiling w it...
i did all of them just coz of u...this is my present for u on dad's day...open my blog, feel happi, overcome it...i think it is my best present i can give u today...coz i no, if m happi, u will be happi!

i will be strong, will be overcome everything....coz m ur daughter, rite?i will make u proud of me!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


5 comments:

*(¯`°•.¸¤ ◦⋆pg1508⋆♪ ¤¸.•°´¯ )•´¨`• said...

welcome back, N
i am glad because your blog open again hihi... it mean you felt better now and i can read your blog hehe
i think you are really happy for having good father like that (always listen always understand throughly...).
Each our father is always moral support for their children, right...
really happy for having you, dad...

♪ღjade♥nguyenღ♪ said...

hix, e có chút chiện c ui, dạo này sao mệt mỏi , chán nản wóa, nhưng mà hem sao, giờ e ổn rùi, thax c nhìu^^

Jinny Jinny said...

em cũng rơi vào trạng thái tương tự...nhưng hum nay ổn lun rồi...^^...fighting! fighting sis nha ^^...Đọc là bít sis iu dad của sis nhìu lắm...em cũng iu dad của em nữa hìhì

♪ღjade♥nguyenღ♪ said...

@O: uh cố gắng lên e^^
@G: yah, m ok now, my dear, thax too much, luv u!

°๑°[doi]giay[cat]°๑° said...

có vụ gì mà e phải close cả blog vậy...i love my father, too..hihi