Saturday, July 28, 2007

i wish it just was the dream




i alr delete 3 entry before this one

it is hurt, yah really so hurt

quite long time, a lot of memories,i cant forget them, they like just happen yesterday..

he said it was my fault...

losing u is the hurtest of my heart now..y it has to happen now...at my darkness time, at the time i need u most

m sorry coz i cant do ur last requirement

i really cant stand..down..lost my way...cant sleep, cant eat, cant study,my health is damn suck now

i tried to smile bt y?my tears come out..i wana stop, bt cant..i hate crying

tell me, wat should i do?

7 comments:

IceStone said...

cheer up, u will be fine, my friend...
we met once at Bugis, when u asked bro Hao to meet u for eating porridge ... remember?? :)
I do not know wat happened to u, but.. just take it easy and u will be fine ^^
best wishes

Silent_ControL said...

cái gì đến rồi cũng phải đến ,vững vàng lên nhé ,cuộc sống là vậy :)

*(¯`°•.¸¤ ◦⋆pg1508⋆♪ ¤¸.•°´¯ )•´¨`• said...

G cũng ko biết nói gì giờ những gì cần nói chắc nhiều người cũng đã nói với N rồi, nói chung là moi chuyện rồi sẽ wa, thời gian rồi sẽ làm nên điều kỳ diệu, hãy sống như chính con người của N là ok, thử thách là nên con người mà đúng ko?!!!(thật sự cũng còn đang phân vân về mấy câu này lắm hahaha....)
take care my friends, everything will be alright...
hug u....hihi

Trang Xu said...

hix, be N dao nay hay buon wa:(, cai j da wa roi thi dung niu keo lam j , let it be!!. Vui len di, Tr sap sang choi voi N ne:)

♪ღjade♥nguyenღ♪ said...

@Tr:this one is the most shockest thing..i really cant stand..m so stupid,rite?hate myself!

Tiger said...

:( girls always silly. boys always very bad. try hard :( don't know how can help

♪ღjade♥nguyenღ♪ said...

@Judy:i alr remember u:)..thax u too much, my new friend!
@H: uh, cái jì đến rồi sẽ đến...kệ nó lun haha:))
@G:hug u back, my dear, thax u for chatting w me these days^^
@Tiger:u posted comment in my blog, it can help me alr..thax u!