Sunday, August 24, 2008

Entry for August 24, 2008

it 's such a long time i dun touch this blog...

coz i feel that hiding my feeling is better than writing it down!

for such a couple months I get home, I only hv 1 day really happi. This was such a wonderful night with Tuan hung voice, with a extremely loud music at MTV club.

and I am really thankful to someone who took me there

I know it doesnt take much point for u..but it is so much meaningful for me

I am hoping something..this is the only thing can release me from my pain now

praying...

p/s: poor my dear ss, I am so sorry to hear that...U r the strongest girl I've met! I believe in u,dear

2 comments:

deleted!!! said...

dzì đếy mầy? mai đi cafe Quỳ với tao, vào đó nghe guitar fê lúm, mún wên gì thì thoải mái wên :D

Trang Xu said...

dear, how r u doing? When will u be back here? ALl the best to u>:D<