Tuesday, September 2, 2008

singapore

almost 3 months have gone and I am back to sing.I came for my graduation ceremony but the main reason is to run from wat my life in VN. 1 week is the gift I gave for myself
But now, I am changing my ticket to go back vietnam earlier even I am not sure that I am doing right thing or not.
I know that this can be the last time I got chance to come sing. After this, no more reason to come there. This is maybe the last time I can meet my friends in sing

However,the second day in sing, I alr feel that I wana go home alr. I try to stop thinking abt this and dun click " changing ticket" but..how come?I come here for hoping that I will have happy time and left all my stressnes.

I am sitting in somewhere call" coolie family", bt i cant feel the way that I did 2 yrs ago.3 months are enough to change everything and everyone or just seemly I am not belong to here anymore.
anyway, ticket is alr changed, take it easy and prepare for my graduation ceremony although the graduation's dress is not nice as I thought:( ,hix

just back to VN, work harder, earn more money and forget the word "luv"