Thursday, September 11, 2008

singapore-graduation ceremony!




finally...

i finished what my parents expected..

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I got my 2 dear little ss who always support and help me in sing..big thanks dear

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

thanks to all my dear friends who r always by my side during 3 years..I will never forget u guys


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

my dear ss, I am so lucky to meet u in sing...I duno how to say..what u did for me r really so much..thank you


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

coolie family- i cant find any better family than that..thanks for giving me a cool family in singapore.thanks for helping me..seeing me cry...caring of me. Coolie is a part of my heart


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

hehe, next will be a funny pic

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

East coast- a memorable place


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


We laughed alot, played alot, sang national songs...East Coast- a friendship place..


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


singapore....a part of mine..


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


the reason why I post this entry too late because I just feel afraid to see these pics again...these pics make me miss u guys , miss singapore so much.It hurts me

I am a sensitive girl. I just never can stop my tears...i dun wana say good bye to u guys and sing..But seem like i got no choice..the truth is the truth..i need to face it

However, no matter where I am, no matter who i will be...I never forget u guys, forget singapore. U r always in my heart..forever

hoping something impossible is better than not hoping anything...I hope that i can meet u guys a gain in some time at some corner

the world is round,rite?

luv all!!

12 comments:

tieuthusieuquay said...

Congratulations ss iu cua em!

Minh Trinh said...

wow, nhin hinh N chup vui qua.Tr cung mong mau den ngay tot nghiep giong N doa. Congratuation N nha!!!

Sù said...

Congrats .__.V

BIG BANG said...

chuc mung N nha,hoi tre chut,rang kiem tien tot di choi dai dai ha,hehe,^^

kaThY said...

congrat my beloved little ss :)))) luv u

Silent_ControL said...

goodbye Jin , GL smile girl ! ^^

Silent_ControL said...

awwwww... congrat N , this your blog =))

eme said...

trễ quá rồi nhưng cũng chúc mừng bạn Ngọc nhá!Ráng làm kiếm tiền rồi lại sang Sing thăm các bạn ;).Đừng buồn nữa he,vẫn còn nhiều bạn bè ở đây mà:]

Jinny Jinny said...

gud luk sis :), they will never forget u too :). wish time could come back so that i can understand u more :) ... however i can feel that u r very sensitive ;))

Dream a little dream ... ^o^... said...

^^ có duyên thì gặp thui mà :). còn nếu ko có thì tạo ra duyên số thui =)). No prob. =))

minhliileolii said...

hom nay moi vao blog doc duoc entry nay do ss, nho gheee, aniwiee frenship forever ma ss ha, congrat my beloved ss!!!!!

♪ღjade♥nguyenღ♪ said...

thx all!luv luv luv,hihi:*:*