Saturday, November 1, 2008

until when?




once again, I am back home from hospital

everytime I am trying to be happi, god always let me down few days later

haha, u guys know wat? these days, I did try so hard to be happi. I watched movie all the time, studied Chinese so hard and tried not to think... coz my thought is killing me day by day

But we got head, so I just cant think if my head doesnt work anymore

today ends my-happi-days

I am back again..

with disappointment

with tears

with wounds in heart

with many thoughts

I am tired ,i am down,i dun mind anything now, i dun wana do anything now

something wrong w me?why everytime i try, i still cant...god, how many times more u wana me try?

can u tell me,until when i can be usual,until when i can be mysefl, and until when i dun hurt anymore...

4 comments:

Sou Sou said...

>:D<

Mashimaro Koun said...

let me finish exam first,then we can hang out and talk sis

Mashimaro Koun said...

let me finish exam first,then we can hang out and talk sis

Trang Xu said...

dear, how have u been? Recently, i seldom see u online, is everything ok? just wanna tell u that try to be happy as u're trying now. we're always by ur side:X