Tuesday, August 14, 2007

happy birthday to Giao mập hìhì^^




hihi,today is ur special day, hope u can enjoy it with ur beloved family and friends

new age, new success, my dear friend...u always think that u r not special but for me, u r my coolest friend

the day teacher set us to sit tgd was the luckiest day in my life

happi to have u..we got a lot of memories and i never can forget it.

thank you for always being with me during my shadow

next year, i will able to celebrate this special day with u, my dear..we will go to eat "ốc", " chè, kem"...blahblahblah.hahaha

20 years old, ppl think that we should be mature alr but nvm them lah, we still act as we are..still" ăn kem khi trời mưa, cúp học thêm đi ăn ốc " haha..it is our style

love is limited just friendship is forever, and i really thank God coz 20 years ago, he brought u to this life..then 16 years later, we could be cool friends haha

ok, cya next year lah, now u enjoy ur very very very special day...long time didnt sing for u, u miss it ? haha..let star

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
happi birthday to u

happi birthday to u

happi birthday to G mập

happi birthday to u...

how old are u?

20, ak..vẫn trẻ chán, nhở haha

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Shot at 2007-08-15

1 comment:

*(¯`°•.¸¤ ◦⋆pg1508⋆♪ ¤¸.•°´¯ )•´¨`• said...

hehe hôm nay 20 rồi hahah ặc ặc
thanks alot my friend and thank you for your best wishes and thank you for this blog haha...
năm tới có người dắt G đi ăn rồi hahaha...
hug xxx hug hehe