Monday, August 27, 2007

rain..dun cry...




went to class without vaitality...

bt had to go...

our presentation cant suffer coz of me..

did a test...2 hrs..did only 1hr..

went out...

presented..

tried to stand firm on feet..

finished it...

tried..

went home..

went under heavy rain..

..very very heavy

cant see anything..

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

ppl runs..

i just walked..slowly..slowly

wet all...

cold..

listen to"cry on my shoulder"

" if ur feeling sad..ur heart get colder..

yes i show u wat real luv can do..."



5 comments:

Sou Sou said...

hoi xua dau bao gio lai buon nhieu vay

Dream a little dream ... ^o^... said...

hix...:(..

♥ Fiona ♥ said...

Co chuyen gi ah N? Hom bua doc entry thay vui lam ma. Moi chuyen roi se wa thoi. Co len nhe!!!

Mashimaro Koun said...

T_T , I can only say "gud luck to you" , tell me , share with me if you feel better , my sister :)

Nenja said...

Real life lesson has never been always easy. Compare with your class lessons , some are one glance to solve but some are super damn tough . No matter wat, the purpose is to teach us to make ourselves stronger . So my suggestion is to take everything as your lessons and fight hard for your own sake.