Wednesday, August 29, 2007

last!




m tired to pretend to be happi

m tired to pretend it will not happend

just tried to play w u as much as i can

just tried not to think abt it

just tried to smile, tried to laugh..

fake smile...

u hug me...

u kiss me..

i feel hurt..deeply..in my heart..

it will be the last hug..

it will be the last kiss..

tonight is the last night

tomorrow is the last day

we can be together

after that...

we will go with our own ways...

i know it will be one day...

bt ....dun believe how it comes so fast

dun comment sth abt life lesson...

dun tell me should be stronger..

i hate it

tonight..i should get drunk

yah..i should be...

i dun wana face the truth

wish i could be able to get drunk everyday

i will wait..2 weeks..only this

i still believe....still trust on u..

p/s:sorry for those who read my 3 suck entries....this one will be the last one..the last one abt sadness

tmr, everything will be ended..yah..everything...

5 comments:

Mashimaro Koun said...

I wanna get drunk also T_T , when we are drunk , we can share everything , we can cry , smile together and it makes us comfortable , don't worry , be yourself , that's enough , gud luck

♥ Fiona ♥ said...

I don't know what to say. I don't really know what happened to you. Life is not always easy. Be stronger! Everything will be ok. I know you can do it ;)

minhliileolii said...

be stronger, my ss! one ending will open another door, i believe u can overcome this & that & so on...<hug>

♪ღjade♥nguyenღ♪ said...

@D:yah, u r right...when we get drunk..can cry..can talk watever we want..dun care wat going on and wat will be happened next..
@P:thank u so much for caring me, my friend..i wil be alright soon^^
@Ly: hug u back and thank u so much^^

Dream a little dream ... ^o^... said...

zo..lets go drink ^^