Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Camory

today, i chatted with my friend- Camory's staff..it is such a long time ...actually, i saw them online sometimes but i did not have enough confidence to chat with them. I dont want to remind anything about Cambodia.

But it is nice to chat with them..they are so kind of me..they still remember me and wana me come to Cam again. And they said they miss me so much!I miss them too lol:)

I heard their news..just abit sad..coz everything is changed and all of them did not work for Camory anymore..Just 7 months..how come everything is just so different

I miss Darya, she is my very nice sis..i still remember her wish..hope it will be true in the near future. Now she got new job at Spa:)happi to hear that, my ss

I miss Deth. He is a cool bf and i think his gf is really happi to hv him. Simple guy, just wana marry and make his gf happi!oh man, that 99% girls want(include me) u know?hihi..just sad coz he wont invite me to come his wedding:P

I miss Sophy, he is shy but so nice also, he taugh me alot how to sell cookies, and i showed that i am really a good student hihi

I miss Sovan..nice guy,and he gave me a gift before i leave..

I miss a little chinese girl,she is so cute. I played w her alot and i was very happi.

see wat they chatted w me...thanks alot, all my dear

ngoc nguyen: too sad if i am back Camory, i cant see any u guys there
Yin phy: Hi
ngoc nguyen: ...
Yin phy: If you want to see them and me, I can call to them
ngoc nguyen: i hope i can get a chance to come Cambodia
Yin phy: Or tell them because they are near me
ngoc nguyen: u know...now I and R ended
ngoc nguyen: i dont know how i can get back cambodia again
Yin phy: Really?
Yin phy: Why?
ngoc nguyen: we just cant do anything more
ngoc nguyen: i am sorry
Yin phy: In fact, I think R'll be sorry if he doesn't own u
Yin phy: Because you are a good girl
Yin phy: If I'm R, I'll love you forever!
ngoc nguyen: thank u so much dear
ngoc nguyen: but u know that i love him more than he does
ngoc nguyen: from we start loving each other until the end
ngoc nguyen: i dont hate him or watever
ngoc nguyen: it is coz of my fault
Yin phy: Don't blame urself!
ngoc nguyen: but anyway, i should thank to him
ngoc nguyen: coz of him, i can meet u guys
ngoc nguyen: i really got great time in cambodia
Yin phy: For me, I think u are a good one and I don't care the other think u are!
Yin phy (10/14/2008 1:44:32 AM): U know I really want to have a good time to talk with u but I think it can't!
ngoc nguyen : why?
ngoc nguyen : u need to go home?
ngoc nguyen m talking w u and m very happi for that
Yin phy : Really?
ngoc nguyen : yah
ngoc nguyen : why not ?
ngoc nguyen : haha

feel miss them so much, then i find my pic to post:)

nice memories


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


well, this is the first time i touch these pics again from the day m back home, and this is not hurt as i thought!

I will never forget u guys, thanks so much for giving unforgettable time!