Thursday, October 5, 2006

Entry for October 05, 2006

Today I went to cinema to watch Jackie Chan's Movie,Rob-B-Hood.It's really perpect movie,so funny and meaningful,especially,Louis Koo is so cute:)Coz my friend just came back Singapore after he spent so many sadness in VN,so I wanted to make him happy.Unluckily,this moive had some scenes about father...I mean...maybe it made him so sad..I watched it before how come I didnt know it had some scenes like that.I am so careless!This is the reason why even I just watched funny movie,I am really so sad now.My friend pretended to be happy to make sure that i no need to worry about him...but he didnt know it made me worse...My friend,please stopping it,it is so stupid,u know??Plz become to be my funny older brother who I knew.We can share ur problems and overcome them togerther.... Whatever happen,I am always ur little sister:)

No comments: