Thursday, October 5, 2006

Entry for October 06, 2006




This is the first mid-autumn festival I spend alone in Singapore huhuT__T.I miss Vietnamese moon cake ...miss my mom...she always cooked Vietnamese food for me.In Vietnam,it always rains in mid-autumn festival.This year, Vn just had a storm,so many Vietnamese will not have happy festival.I was also so sad...Oh,my god,today is festival,how come i just talk about sadness:(many people invite me to celebrate but I dont  know why I really dont want join with them even I am so lonely now:(But it is fine lah. Whatever happen, I should celebrate it lah.I will go to Chinatown and watch the fireworks,enjoy myself:)uhm...uhmm...ok,hehhe overall,happy mid-autumn festival to everyone!!!Enjoy yourself and have a nice time!!:p

2 comments:

Khue said...

Khue cung nho Vietnam wa' T____T
Hom nay trang tro`n way!!! ma khong co di choi trung thu, huhu

♪ღjade♥nguyenღ♪ said...

uhm,N cung dzay.O VN trung thu nao cung mua,o SIng hong mua thay no ki ki sao doa,hong giong trung thu gi het tron:(