Wednesday, October 18, 2006

TO TRY IS ALL.IT MATTERS NOT IF ONE SUCCEEDS OR FAILS OUTWARDLY

haha...now i am stuck with my exam.So,i posted this story:)


                                                                        ONE AT THE TIME


I was walking down a beach at sunset.The beach was crowded but what i noticed was a boy, who kept picking something up and throwing it out into the water.As I approacheed even closer,i saw that the boy was picking up starfish that had been washed up on the beach and, one at a time,he was throwing them back into the water.


I was puzzled, I approached the boy and said,"Good morning,my boy.I was wondering what u are doing"


" I am throwing these starfish back into the ocean.U see, it's low tide right now and all of these starfish have been washed up onto the shore.If i don't throw them back into the  sea, they'll die up here from lack of oxygen."


" I am understand.But there must be thousands of starfish on this beach.U cant possibly get to all of them.And this is probably happening on hundreds of beaches all up and down this coast.And u don't  realize that u cant possibly make a difference?"


The boy smiled, bent down and picked up yet another starfish,and as he threw it back into the sea, he replied,"Made a difference to that one":)


haha... dun give up... just try as much as we can lah...especially,  for our exam now:( T___T

No comments: