Monday, October 30, 2006

love...love....love:p

      I  took it from my new friend's blog!!!It's cool:)  


         love is kind. it                                does not envy,

      it does not boast, it                     is not proud. it is not

    rude, it is not self-seeking,       it is not easily angered, it

   keeps  no records of wrong.   love does not delight  in evil

  but rejoices with the truth. it always protects, always trust,

  always hopes, always perseveres. love never fails. when

    i was a child , i talked like a child, i thought like a child, i

      reasoned like a child. when i became a man, i put

           childish  ways behind  me . now we see but  a

             poor reflection, as in a mirror; then we shall

                 see face to face.  now i  know in  part;

                   then i shall know fully, even as i am

                         fully known . and now  these

                             three remain; faith, hope

                                  and love . but  the

                                      greatest   of

                                          these  is

                                             love.

                                              <3


Somewhere b e t w e e n the procrastination,the homework, the friendships, and the nasty cafeteria food, the calls to old friends . . . the I miss yous . . .And theI LOVE yous . . . And the What are we doing tonights? . . . somewhere b e t w e e n all of the changing and growing And the skipping classes, thestudying for tests, And the pretending to be studying for tests, And the downright not studying for tests, I forgot . . . I forgot what it meant tocry . . . I forgot that pretending to be happy doesnt make you happy . . . If o r g o tthat pretending to be smart doesnt make you smart . . . And that pretending to be okdoesnt make you ok . . . I forgot that you cant just forgetthe past in fear of the future . . . I forgot that you cant control falling in love . . .And that you cant make yourself fall in love . . . I learned . . . I learned thatI can love . . .I learned that its ok to mess up . . . And its ok to ask for help . . . And its ok to feel like crap . . . I learned its ok to complain and whine to all your friends for a whole day . . . That somehow they'll make it all better . . . I learned that sometimes the things you want mostyou just cant have . . . I learned that the greatest thing about high school isn't going to be who is the most popular or going to be the parties . . . Or the drinking not even the hook-ups . . . Its thefriendships,which meanstaking chances . . .I learnedthat sometimes the things we forgive and forget are the things which we most need toTALK out . . . I learned that letters from friends are the most important thing . . . And that sending cards to your friends makes you feel better . . . But, basically, I just learned that my friends, Both old and new, Are the most important people to me in the world


haha.....I posted it for someone who had my heart:)

2 comments:

Nenja said...

I like the definition of love,and it's ideal if we all follow =)

♪ღjade♥nguyenღ♪ said...

hahaha, i posted it for someone, it should be a perfect definition of love lah:p