Sunday, September 23, 2007

it is such a hard time




these days i felt so down, even i did try to be stronger..

never in that bad..my loneliness is killing me now..

diarrhea..feel so sick..

my first exam is on 9/10..now..time for rushing..still feel dun wana touch my book

decision..hv to make decision again..feel scared..feel like i never can make RIGHT decision

and 1 more thing..1 more scared thing...but cant tell anyone....

God, u better dun give me anything...dun let me got it..then u took it away..


i wana throw ALL..




waiting for 20/10

waiting for December

yah, it is my destination..Dec..no more stand after that..it is enough...

P/s: haha..disappointed abt myself..almost 2 yrs has gone from the day i lived far from my family..wat i get?

English: suck

being stronger: worse and worse day by day

independent: i cant live alone, cant keep my feeling..i always bother ppl coz of my sadness( eg: this blog)..should i say m independent???

guys, studying abroad cant make me better...i still act as a kid...still require something without thinking of other ppl..still cry..still think too much..still cant control myself..still get burn whenever i feel something going wrongly without thinking of reason

i still need my parents' care, still need YOU...

m sorry to make u guys feel tired coz of me...coz of reading this blog..i feel tired abt myself also

now, m lying down..dun wana eat..dun wana do anything..just lie down..close my eyes, stop my tears and try to close my mind..

as 1 of my friends said:" before, Ngoc was never sad much like now..i wana c Ngoc happi as before..", guys, i feel lost myself now also


1 comment:

minhliileolii said...

be sainguine, can friends be considered as what u get from study abroad, ss? to me, meeting u is a special incident. we misunderstood each other at first yet get along now... and ur boyfriend, rite? hope u'll feel relieved and confident in urself, dear!