Monday, September 3, 2007

oh my godness, is it me?




guys,today i learnt sth from my CB class..wana share with u coz it is quite fun

we did the quick test to find out ourselves.It's called" The social styles inventory"..my prof said it can tell you 80% who u are

and here we go..my result haha...

A=25%
B=5o%
C=15%
D=10%

and here is Interpretation:

A= Driver
B=Expressive
C=Amiable
D=Analytical

haha..it means m in B..Expressive..let c how my prof describe abt me:

all the world, u just know this word" me"..wana show urself wherever, whenever u can( oh god, is it?)
so talkative...u can talk 5 hrs non stop..( my godness..that's cool)
dancing when u talk lah, like using body language....hahaha
risk taking...
easy going crazy..haha watch movie..crying alot then 1 min later...see u laughing

after describing, see my face and ppl 's face in group B( sth likes gona kill him soon), he said:"bt it is really special group la...this group makes our lives more colourful" + 1 his fake smile
then he said...i found the bird can represent u..we can c it in Sentosa

oh god...u guys..guess...wat is this animal huh?guess first before seeing answer huh

answer here:peacock

then comment tell me la..is it m that bad hahaha














3 comments:

Nenja said...

peacock is beautiful,naughty

(¯`•ღMắtNaiღ•´¯) said...

haha that class is so funny, can not stop laugh ^^ haha i m peaceful person haha

Dream a little dream ... ^o^... said...

not unexpectable ^^