Tuesday, September 18, 2007

fighting, ya ya, bum bum, bup bup, bep bep^^






Image Hosted by ImageShack.ushihi, m happi coz i got u ..

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usu r always around me...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.uslet me come to you close as i wana be..

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usclose enough for me to feel....

.......ur heart beating.....

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usyou always have a place in my heart....

.....that no one esle can fill..

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us missing u is to make me stronger...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us luving u is to make me try harder...

to reach my goals...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us exam is coming...a lot of important decisions are waiting for me...and a lot of hardness also..

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us sometimes i feel that God is unfair for me..but it's not...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us he gave me my cool family and you, i should say thax to him...i never feel down when i got u guys..never...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us ya, ya, fighting....to make person who i luv feel proud....

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usfighting to wait for a future...a future got u r by my side...bring me to my sleep...with a sweet dream..1 peaceful sleep in ur warm arms...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usfighting to make our dream come true!^^




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

6 comments:

Minh Trinh said...

hi this entry is so lovely. Good luck to you and your boyfriend! :)

Silent_ControL said...

hụ hụ.........

*(¯`°•.¸¤ ◦⋆pg1508⋆♪ ¤¸.•°´¯ )•´¨`• said...

you look happy now...hehe
xxx

Dream a little dream ... ^o^... said...

u`m...thnx ai xa xa hem co thay duoc...thxn ai gan gan na em..^^hi'hi'

Dream a little dream ... ^o^... said...

u`m...thnx ai xa xa hem co thay duoc...thxn ai gan gan na em..^^hi'hi'

Nenja said...

Darling =)