Tuesday, November 13, 2007

i just need time




this term has started 3 weeks and i feel so stressed up...

i got thing to do in vn, i came late and i really cant catch wat my prof said..

my birthday has just gone few days, but alot of things has come to me...

i duno how to do...i dun understand myself either..

guys, i really need time to think..to decide what should i do..

dun chase me..now i duno anything

leave me alone for a while,pls

p/s:i dun complain anything..i no cant catch leture and all these messy things happended coz of myself..i just need time.i will stand my study up,then step by step think abt others..

4 comments:

*(¯`°•.¸¤ ◦⋆pg1508⋆♪ ¤¸.•°´¯ )•´¨`• said...

tội nghiệp N wé, ráng chăm chỉ hén, N theo kịp liền àh...

Trang Xu said...

I believe u can do well, my dear! Cheer up:)

..The..Terry.. said...

time is infinite..but time 4ur is limited...stay strong and fact wat u have to..all the best and gluck

♪ღjade♥nguyenღ♪ said...

@T:thank u..i wil try my best^^
@G:hìhì, uh N đang cố gắng nà,ko sao đâu mà, G đừng lo^^
@on the way: happi to c ur cm here..thanks so much^^