Friday, November 16, 2007

simple past tense




time goes by, and it makes me think something..

i did have 2 cool friends in jcu..i was so close to them..i did sleep in their house..ate with them..went out with them and i was really happy

i did have a friend..my closed friend in sing..we ate tgd, slept tgd, went out tgd..we sang a song whole night, watched moive..and we got a lot of fun..she made my life in sing happi

i did have a friend..when i just came to sing..i wanted go sing river alone and my friend did not let me go..my friend was care of me..as a cool friend




i did have a coolie, we came from different countries, bt we were living as a cool family..we chatted, we joked, we shared..yah, we did do all these things..




i did have a special person, we saw each other everyday, waited for each other back home, cooked tgd, washed dish tgd, waited for every sms and now, this person stays so far away from me...

i used simple past to write this blog and it hurts me..




i just wana tell u guys 1 sentence : " nothing is forever, pls respect wat u r having, because the day u lost it, u will know..how important it is for u.."

i wont make any new relationship now..i feel scary..even time still flies fast and maybe, i never get chance to get them, again







5 comments:

*(¯`°•.¸¤ ◦⋆pg1508⋆♪ ¤¸.•°´¯ )•´¨`• said...

nothing to say, just read...to share a little
hug

minhliileolii said...

the past is still the past, as time goes by, but memory is forever & here comes bright future my ss. be happy for tomorrow...coz...we still hav lots of assignment to do (law court report, for example) he' he' =))=))

Mashimaro Koun said...

cheer up :)

♪ღjade♥nguyenღ♪ said...

@e iu: the key thing that i bid 5 subjects this sem is that i wont hv free time to think..i will get all my assignments done as good as possible..thanks my little ss, we try tgd, ok?^^
@D:thanks my bro for always caring me:)
@G: c ur cm here is helping me alr..thanks my dear^^dun worry, finally, i will get the way to overcome it for sure^^
@Jin: i hope it is as good as u said..bt i dun hv time to get all these things back..m going to leave sing soon..let keep all as my cool memories in sing..

jasmine said...

If ur heart is not change,
so nothing is changed.
everything still there.
if u miss tbem,
u should find them back to ur life.