Sunday, February 15, 2009

complicatied!




life is never simple even I try to put it to this way..or maybe coz I am too complicated...

Yesterday, I just told my mom that I feel so tired..on my age, i should study and enjoy student life...I should play more...I should hang out with my friends....and I am just 21 yrs 4 months...

All my time now is for working...I cant feel that I am just over 20 abit...For working, I also need to decide sth now...It wont be easy actually...I duno what is right decision...when I ask my parents, they told me that I need to decide by myself..I dun feel confident...I am afaird I will make wrong decision again....

Talk abit abt V-day, coz today, I got many sms asking me how my V-day...let me share then

on V-day, I worked until 5pm then I went to my mom's birthday...hihi, anyway, I never got lonely V-day coz I always hv a party w my family:X...can say enjoy V-day w family's love

Then I came home, took my lap,then I went to bar alone

It is weird to go to bar w lap...I sat at a quiet corner then opened my lap...I saw all pics that I took with you ( from the day I came back VN, i havent seen our pics again)U know what? We got alot of pics,coz I luv taking pics hihi...I saw the chatting that u said "wo xi huan ni"( I saved it that time)..I saw the moive that we watched tgd the first time...funny Jackie Chan moive, u remember?

It is not a sweet V-day with roses, with romantic dinner , with hugs, with kisses..but I feel warm happiness around me...coz I feel like u were by my side

My friends said I am so stupid to refuse all dates then went alone w my laptop..haha, maybe I am abit weird. The reason is I cant go w someone then my head just keep thinking someone else...it is unfair for both:)...I am really not ready yet for new relationship...

Hope everyone got sweeter V-day than me huh:x

p/s: these days my health is too bad...hix..sick always...sometimes, m abit hate myself:(

2 comments:

deleted!!! said...

Eng, lười đọc, bữa nào đi mần vụ Ip kêu tao :D. có gì tính sau :D

Silent_ControL said...

hơ hơ english , khỏi đọc ^^