Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Entry for you




It is weird ...I decided to not contact w you anymore and i did it..then today, i again write a entry for you...

Because today is special day...

S500i..the last our memory I am still keeping....from today...it will sleep with our love forever..

Do you remember...everything I used are ur presents...my phone, my walllet, my clothes, ....

But now, I changed all of them...

Valentine is coming...remember on valentine...u took me to the beach...we sat there, got ppl came then played giutar and sang for us...

Remember u gave me a ring got your name?

Now I am getting better..not miss u crazily...not cry when m thinking of u anymore...

But we got too many memories...then hard for me to pretend that there was nothing happen between us...

My valentine this year is till belong to you..even we are a part...because I wana use this valentine to remmeber our love the last time..

Then after that,as promised, i will find my own luv and live happily....and i hope u do so..so dun worry abt me..

no matter wat, i always hope u r happi

p/s: I know u wont read my blog, but this is what i wana say to you...I heard that u r in luv w someone now.. try to make her happy...give more time,more care for her, ok?dun be just focus on working and studying!

wish you a sweet valentine!

suddenly, i feel missing singapore....

3 comments:

Silent_ControL said...

something should end for something new begin ^^

^.^ Nấm~Lùn~Tím ^o^ said...

Co len Ng ah! Ng se lam duoc! Nhat dinh la nhu the! Ng manh me hon Kh tuong do! Tat ca roi se tot dep! Smile everyday!

Sou Sou said...

>:D<