Saturday, April 28, 2007

Be strong!!




hix ..today i got sick...

actually, my health is not good, in VN, i got sick so usually....

but NOT THAT FEELING...NOT THAT BAD...

when i got sick, my mom always takes care of me, gives me medicine, gives me milk..keep asking me..worry abt me...

when i went to Sing, i no that i cant reach my mom's care alr..bt when m sick....cant control..

feel tired, feel scary, feel missing my mom, feel lonely, feel blue..my tears come out..

then no choice, i woke up,took medicine, bought porridge..ate and wondered how come today porridge was damn bitter

chatted w my mom, didnt say that m sick, dun wanna make her worry actually..

btw, cant cry, cant be weak, cant make ppl who u love worry abt u,Ngoc!

i miss u, i need u, i really need u now bt i wil control then overcome it by myself, i wil make u proud of me!

1 yr more..then i wil come back to ur warmest arms, mom!

be strong, Ngoc! u still got 1 yr ahead!

7 comments:

Jinny Jinny said...

sis ui...cố lên nhá ^^!!

♪ღjade♥nguyenღ♪ said...

híhí, thax e!^^

Silent_ControL said...

dịch ra giùm coi , jas nói gì dzậy :)

jasmine said...

你很快就会好起来的。
加油!!!

♪ღjade♥nguyenღ♪ said...

@JIn: ak @-@, haha u wanna test my chinese when i got sick>__<, right?hihi..anyway, i can understand^^

♪ღjade♥nguyenღ♪ said...

@H:ờ, để dịch cho nghe, N nói N khỏe lém, đang ăn chơi xí xởn bên này nà haha^^:P

*(¯`°•.¸¤ ◦⋆pg1508⋆♪ ¤¸.•°´¯ )•´¨`• said...

hehe hom nay chac N het benh roi hihi (may hom nay ko vo nen ko biet, thien tai thien tai hehe...)nhung dung an choi xi xon du wa hehe...
take care, my friend, 1 year more....
ma dao nay hoc tieng hoa ghe nha, ham mo we hihi...