Friday, April 6, 2007

if i could be a dandelion!




when i was a child, i read the book abt dandelion...and i love this flower until now...



even i never see this real flower, in my homwtown, there is no dandelion...so i imagine it alot, n



imagine my feeling when i touch it in the field which is covered by all dandelions..and i blow it..its seeks will fly so far..so far...until they can find the good place to become beautiful dandelions..



now, i wish i would be a dandelion, so wherever u go, i would follow u..everywhere having u, it is my happiest place for me....bt i cant...



u got ur life n me too, i can fly like the dandelion, bt cant find u to follow...



one day, 1 guy come n tel me:" my dandelion, u dun fly lah, u stay here w me, i wil give u the best place i can that can make u become the most beautiful dandelion in the world..."



i said:" m sorry..."



"And I know no matter where life takes me to



A part of me will always be w u, my dear"



even my dandelion cant be a most beautiful one,..even it cant bloom...it wil belong to u..forever!



Ps: pà con, cái này là chôm chỉa từ 1 câu chiện trong blog của báo Hoa Học Trò, thấy hay với sẵn tiện bé N cũng thích hoa bồ công anh nên post lên thui!đọc xong cảm xúc dạt dào wé, dựa vào bài đóa pịa ra bài này hố hố


4 comments:

Silent_ControL said...

= = hem hiểu , haha

Sou Sou said...

I love dandelion, too :x
first time i read about it, in Doraemon hehe

♪ღjade♥nguyenღ♪ said...

@Gin: ak thui nha @_@
@Dao: yah, me too, cool flower ever!^^

Sù said...

These flowers look ramantic ...hihihi
I think it'z better when we call it "bo` cong anh" . This name is lovely . I have heard about it before ,n now I c itz pic here ^^"