Sunday, April 8, 2007

m so sorry!


dad, m so sorry...i shouldnt speak like this to u, u tried ur best to make me happi n wat da hec i said?" i dun like it!" n even u said " it is ok" n wasnt angry w me, i feel worse..

y u dun scold me, be angry w me..y, y? if u did like that, i would feel better...

i cried a lot after chatting w u, i feel regret in the first second after chatting w u..bt it is still late

m so sorry, m really so sorry...i duno how to say, dad...

m so bad, right?i didnt c wat u tried....m blind, m suck!

i no u wont be angry w me bt maybe u r sad now, i dunno..i duno now u r sad or not, it is worse for me

4am n i cant sleep...close my eyes ..i think abt how suck i am...

this word: SHIT is appropriate for me now..

i swear i wil follow u everything from now..watever u say is correct, of course coz u r my cool dad, i should no it sooner!

u r the coolest person ever...

i just wana say that I LOVE U too much...just that the way i wanna show it tonight is suck!

n today, i also really sth from someone...ppl is not so good to me, y should i be good to them then u r so good to me, wat da hec i did for u....shit, Ngoc!

m really so angry w myself now...the most stupid ever....this is the person name NGOC!

i think i should say M SORRY to u 1000 times still not enough...

DAD, M SORRY N I LOVE U TOO MUCH. I WILL NEVER MAKE U SAD AGAIN, NEVER!

P/s: this blog at first i dun wanna post it bt i feel so terrible so i posted....i wrote it for myself....so m so sorry to say that pls dun comment it, if u guys comment, maybe i wil feel better n the key thing is i dun wana feel better...i need to chastise myself!

ok, overall, u r suck,Ngoc!( if i no some E word is worse than this word:"suck", i also say alr..

No comments: