Thursday, April 5, 2007

if i coulb be a dandelion!






when i was a child, i read the book abt dandelion...and i love this flower until now...
even i never see this real flower, in vn, there is no dandelion...so i imagine it alot, n imagine my feeling when i touch it in the field which is covered by all dandelions..and i blow it..its seeks will fly so far..so far...until they can find the good place to become beautiful dandelions..
now, i wish i would be a dandelion, so wherever u go, i would follow u..everywhere having u, it is my happiest place for me....bt i cant...
u got ur life n me too, i can fly like the dandelion, bt cant find u to follow...
one day, 1 guy come n tel me:" my dandelion, u dun fly lah, u stay here w me, i wil give u the best place i can that can make u become the most beautiful dandelion in the world..."
i said:" m sorry..."
i never had a dream come true..so better should live w my dream everynight!

"And I know no matter where life takes me to
A part of me will always be w u, my dear"
even my dandelion cant be a most beautiful one,..even it cant bloom...it wil belong to u..forever!

2 comments:

jasmine said...

cool story!!!
wish ur dream will come true!!

jadenguyen said...

haha, thax my dear, i hope so