Monday, April 9, 2007

hihi,let c how cool today is^^




today, i got up, saw the sky, how come so gloomy

i went to class w 1 opening eye hehe,suprised, my prof hasnt come yet.wow..for me, go to class on time it is impossible alr haha...how come today...so....symbol of a strange day

i sat down, still w 1 opening eye haha..then i saw 1 cup of cofffee...my fri said:" how come u look so sleepy, drink lah, then later u can do test" hihi, cool fri, it is free, y not akak..i drank all

then my OB test was coming, c the question then....shock..ak, then look around, around n hope hope..my prof gave me wrong paper hohobt...he looked at me n then said"gluck" ak

c my fri's face hoho, shock also..ak, feel better, nvm if die, die tgd, more fun so i did it lah, doing it is my biz then mark it it is my prof's biz..so scared of wat

ok, finish 1 mid term then i went for lunch...then come back i got stomachacheak...


i went to accounting class w all my confidence n my stomachache also

then i did accounting test..i think it is alittle difficult bt it is ok, i thought i can do it

then finish, my prof came n asked me: how abt insurance, wat did u do?did u divide 12 ? ha?
divide 12 akak hoho...sorry sir, i didnt..hihi, worksheet =workshit!!

then he came to class n said:" i hope u guys divide 12 in insurance "then i saw my class 99% ha????????wat??????how come????????1% left coz 1 guy hasnt come back from break time yet...feel better again!

ok, anyway, i have done 2 mid term test, i got 1 more then i go home akak

take a big big big smile to welcome my makerting communication test tmr...if i can get 50%..it can call great great great exploit ever!!

P/s: if i just can say 3 sentences, i will say:

1. i hate marketing communication!

2.i hate makerting communication!

and the last one....i hate marketing communnication!

haha, good job, Ngoc!

5 comments:

jasmine said...

haha.
i know u can do it.
co len tmr's exam!!!

♪ღjade♥nguyenღ♪ said...

ak, u no how suck mkt commu is lah...oh my god, i never study any subject such that terrible! My prof is my worst prof ever:( damn it ! huhu

Silent_ControL said...

= = wth ! wat language ? can't understand :P

Dream a little dream ... ^o^... said...

^^ em iu, hoc sinh là phai ngoan ngoan, hoc bai cham chi, khong duoc ghet cac mon hoc đâu nhá...:-p...btw...

♪ღjade♥nguyenღ♪ said...

@Huy: chài ai, thui nha, lần nào cũng kiu hổng hỉu hết ah...:(
@C iu:híhí, cái key thing ở đây là e hem phải là học sinh ngoan ngõan akak:P