Monday, November 6, 2006

Entry for November 07, 2006




wat time is it now?wow, 3.00 already. I just read my friend's blog..hic...hic about Mom, and now i miss my Mom so much. These days, i rarely called my Mom, she is so busy now and me,too. I had to do my exams so..ImageTo read my friend's blog is to make my remember the first day i've come to Singapore, it is the most terrible day in my life until nowImageWhen i just came, my friend took me go around Singapore, ate something and my Dad called me, i....cried so much, at that time i just wanted to go back  to my country, hug my mom,my dad and my brother and say"i dun wanna go to singapore, dun send me to singapore.." .I didnt cry when my parents said good bye to me in the airport, i tried my best to make them dun worry about meImage, but that night, i cried too much...and felt so...scarely. I knew, from that time, i dun have my mom's care anymore, i should be independent which i never can reach beforeImage.


I dunno wat's wrong with me now...sometimes, i feel so lonely and sad in Singapore. I thought if i were in Vietnam, i would talk to my Mom everything which made me unhappy...but now, in here, nobody can make me tell my stories to them.it didn't mean i dun like my friends or dun trust them...they r so  nice and kind of me but...maybe somthing just my mom can do...must be my mom, no one else.


Reading my friend's blog, he said " never say "i love u" to his mom" and i am so sad to realize that i am,too.Even i love her too much, how come i never say that to her.She is the person who i love most in my life...forever..Mom, in december, when i go home, i will hug u and say " u know, I LOVE U so much"


Wow, i hate my friend, how come he wrote like this and made me miss my mom too much huhuhu.Image..cant study anymore now,ok take a nice sleepImage......good nite my dear momImage

No comments: