Sunday, November 12, 2006

my heart is blue now




i dun know what wrong w me to today. I fell so sad now.In Singapore, sometimes at night, i feel so lonely and miss my family too much.Maybe coz i just started to my new term,dun hv too much homework,it gave me  time to think...today is suck.I got up at 2 pm, ate lunch, and then nothing to do, slept again, played computer, ate dinner, and now....dunno wat to doImageI got so many cool friends in here, they r all so kind of me, but sometimes, i feel that i got no friend, what the hell???Image


I got coolie family in here, got cool friends, my study is not bad, i am more independent now, i did something which i never did  before when i was in VN.For sure, my mom will be so suprise about me now.I am not a princess like i was in VN anymore, didnt do anything.Singapore gave me more things than it took from me...so how come sometimes i  am still so sad.


In VN, if i am sad, i will cry too much and after feeling better.Actually, i am very easy to cry,but now....i wish i can cry....my tear doesnt come out so long time alr.


ok, u r suck, Ngoc!

7 comments:

Nenja said...

how come just this afternoon u posted a happy blog ,but suddenly poped up a new sad blog in the evening? Tell me la anything you don't feel comfortable ... eyy ! how come got no friends sometimes ?

♪ღjade♥nguyenღ♪ said...

@Ha:i dunno,u know ppl is go out too much dun means they r not lonely....even i got many ppl r by my side....sometims i am still....

♪ღjade♥nguyenღ♪ said...

@Rith:i dunno but it is really my feeling from my heart.I know u dun understand coz sometimes even u, i also cant reach....but dun worry...just coz i am suck now

(¯`•ღMắtNaiღ•´¯) said...

hey!! why i don't think u lonely. i just know u go to cinema, korean, chinese, vietnamese food and so on.
E NGoc, lai het tien ha?

Nenja said...

kk.. hey dun think too much la . if you friend offer u $$$ just collect it !!!=)

Nenja said...

kk.. hey dun think too much la . if you friend offer u $$$ just collect it !!!=)

♪ღjade♥nguyenღ♪ said...

oh god,it isn't money's problem, my parents never let me dun hv money