Monday, November 27, 2006

what is life?




when i was a child, i thought that life is a bed of roses, life is always fair, if u r good, ppl will be good to u, u will get all best things from life...but now...i realize that life is not bed of roses...unfair...i am 19 year old, is it so early to realise that.?..i wish i could think life as i did when i was a child...but i cant now...these days,  all my blogs were so sad...i made my friends  worried about me... so sorry...


I promised myself that i will post happy blog, stop suck ....but sorry you guys, now i am not so happy again...i tried to hard...but...i dun wanna cry..no...exactly my tears dun come out...even i want.


I knew that whatever happens, however the life is....i have to continue to live, to study and to make ppl who i love happy....but please god, can u just give me hardness one by one, pls..if u give me many ones at the same time, i cant overcome....

4 comments:

Nenja said...

wat yr hardness so far ?

♪ღjade♥nguyenღ♪ said...

i can overcome it alr..so..cant tell u?actualy, i just dun wanna make u worry about me..so..pls dun be sad if i dun tell u my hardness,ok?i just try to make u happy anyway...

(¯`•ღMắtNaiღ•´¯) said...

why is your blog always sad?????? let happy lah hi.....hi...

♪ღjade♥nguyenღ♪ said...

yah...i am happy now....yeah..yeah..