Friday, December 1, 2006

Keep smiling, Jade:)




These days i just posted sad blogs...haha..but now..i am fine alr..so let try to post happy blog..Image




Actually, thax to all of my friends who worried and commented for my blogs..thax too muchImageImage..Sometimes, i just cant control myselfImagebut now, i dun mean all my problems r solved but i am fine ImageLet be happy ...life is not so long like i thought...so i will not waste my time anymore, i will enjoy my life...do everything that i want.I thought i am so unlucky..my life is blue but how come???maybe at that time i suckImage...i got happy family,cool friends...i never got terrible memory...so, it is enough for me....keep smiling,JadeImage


Image

If at times you feel you want to cry

And life seems such a trial

Above the clouds theres a bright blue sky

So make your tears a smile.

Image

As you travel on lifes way

With its many ups and downs

Remember its quite true to say

One smile is worth a dozen frowns.

Image

Among the worlds expensive things

A smile is very cheap

And when you give a smile away,

You get one back to keep.

Image

Happiness comes at times to all

But sadness comes unbidden

And sometimes a few tears must fall

Among the laughter hidden.

Image

So when friends have sadness on their face

And troubles round them piled

The world will seem a better place

And all because you smiled.


Yesterday, i saw a dog which is so cute...i really wanna buy him..but i cantImage>how come i just said i do everything i want....now, cant alr...huhuhuImagehahha...i am just joking...anyway...i can feed him but maybe he will bother ppl in my home...cant do this lor..sorry, my dear dog...i will have you...but not nowImagesorry..i wish i could..



No comments: