Tuesday, December 5, 2006

i am so sorry

i cant sleep tonight..just finish my project...tired but i dun feel sleepy. Today,i solved problem which made me so sad these days...i couldnt imagine it could solve easily like this..i thought it couldnt be overcomed and i would give up...but...it is solved alr..thax god...actually, just go ahead and tell him wat i thought.At first, he said somthing which made me so sad...and that was the first time my tears came out in Singapore.He said like he dun love me like i thought...but after that, i realize that it was not his fault..anyway.All was my fault.. i am so stupid, i wanna reach something which never can reach...i thought love is like the love in legend..and i got bf who can understand me, knows when i need him, always care about me....now i know..actually, never hv ppl like that...And i tried to do something whic made me regret so much about myself, i thought he will be happy but he said he also didnt want , it made me like...i dunno how to say...now, i am really wanna say thax to him..thax u so much..u helped me to understand wat love is and to know i was wrong . u said u r not good guy and u will stop it coz of urself not coz of me but forever in my heart u r my first and best bf...u know?i trust my choices so much, i never chose even wrong friends so it is impossible if i chose my bf wrongly...I never regret coz i chose u..so pls..dun think like that...anyway, u had a so important place in my heart...sorry for everything...i am really sorry coz i made u sad...

19 comments:

jasmine said...

what?
ngoc,is it a true story about u?
so who is the guy?
i know him or not?
who make u cry?
i know u r not easy to cry for a guy.

jadenguyen said...

yah, m not easy to cry for a guy but i did..dun worry,my dear...everything is over.Whatever happened, i still wat i am..sorry i didnt tell u my story..so sorry, my dear

jasmine said...

never mind la.
forget it and forget him la.
dont cry for him anymone.
u will find the guy really love u la.

Anonymous said...

Hey, the life is not simple, so u dun need to care everything. Let decide by your heart. you dun want, dun do. let make you life become simple in your eye.

Anonymous said...

anyone understand u like yourself, so why u dun talk that guy know what you need. let do, and dun lament when you dun do anything to change it. And you dun tell introduct the true to.......

jadenguyen said...

hahaha..i did it alr:)now everything is fine..

jadenguyen said...

@Jasmine:yah, like you said, i got u, it makes me happy alr..my best friend:)

I am Joe said...

how come?

I am Joe said...

nice la ... dont have to worry so much from now on... make life happy :)

jasmine said...

have some ppl never believe me.
and always think something make me so sad.
so i will kill him.

I am Joe said...

how come? who will you kill? :-P

I am Joe said...

I am just currious ... who is angela?

Anonymous said...

jasmine said some people dont believe u? so u have some people in your mind? :-P

jasmine said...

who r u ?
u tell me i will answer u.

Anonymous said...

i am the one u know :-P dont tell u

jasmine said...

ok la.
i think i know who r u.
yah.
i have someone on my mind.

Anonymous said...

tell me who i am if u know me ...

jasmine said...

anyone else?
just u.
dont pretend.

Anonymous said...

oh my goddd.. just say the name if u know ha ha ... if not i will assume u dont know me ha ha