Friday, December 15, 2006

JCU IDOL...wow.wow


Today, wow..so proud of my school hehe i know that my school is not as cool as some Singapore universities but i still love it too much..the reason is very simple...coz it is my school..and today, wow, my school had a party and JCU Idol...cool..i know for some school, it is not so especial..but for JCU students..wow..we r proud of it..we took too much time to talk about it, and even exams and mid-term r coming, we still took our time to pratice our show to join the Idol..i know just few of students could do this, in others schools, they would say..cant join, i need to study..u can think that JCU's student dun care about their study just care about party or something like that...but for me , it is cool, just give their one-day for playing, dun think about studying...In JCU idol, i got 2 classmates joined it, one won..wow..congratulation!!!and the other one was the second..wow..can imagine how happy i am!!!!!Cool

I joined many parties in Singapore alr, in NUS, NTU and so on...but in those parties, i was not really happy...i felt like i dun belong to those places..like i felt so lonely even around me, there were so many ppl...but today is different.I felt very nice, cool, i met friends and my lecturers who i saw everyday and saw their performance were different from everyday...i like this feeling too much...it is damn cool.

wow..in my deeply heat, JCU is the best school, i love u too much,JCU

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

who is the guy sitting in the front.. I dont think he is Vietnamese?

Khemara Phoumirak​ ខេមរា ភូមិរក្ស said...

the front guy looks familiar.. wer did he emerge from? he's not supposed to be der for de party i guess coz he's not in JCU.. (everywhere ha ha!)

jasmine said...

yah.
he is not study in JCU.
how come he is there.
haha.