Friday, December 15, 2006

i hate my life in Singapore


After 8 months, that feeing came back...i feel like the first time i came to Singapore..oh god, cant imagine...all my life has changed..i feel so hard to stay in Singapore.But after few months, everything was fine..And i know that Singapore made me better than before too much...i should say thax to it, right?
But these days, i wanna go back to my life in Vietnam, i can do everything i want, and whatever i want, i will have..i got my parents who always takes care of me so carefully.I love the feeling there is someone cares about me too much but i can reach it in Singapore actually.They said they cared about me alr, but...ok, never mind, coz they r not my friends in VN, cant compare like that.
My friend told me life is not easy like that and u cant reach whatever u want...uhmm, actually, it is true so i cant say anything..just maybe coz i am different...I have lived 19 years like that..so noone can understand how hard i am to change my life...sometimes i got stupid thought like if VN got a good education like Sing, i no need to study abroad..and i can watch the jealous eyes when ppl saw i went out w my family like i did in Singapore....in here, i cant do something which is more useful...i know my friends in Sing also think like that..i never mind, anyway..coz it is really true!!
ok, just 1 year + 7 months left, i can go home alr..i will forget everything which happened to me in Singapore and come back w my happy life

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

well pros and cons Singapore gets better for a bit once u get out and get to know a few pple, im now in the UK and sometimes still think fondly of my frnds and acquaintances i've made and had in sg, pub crawling together and stuff... it does get a bit boring and dame the coconuts in HCM city are bloody good..laughs...been to ya home town and loved it...i can see y u miss home...
cheers,
djohn

Anonymous said...

i hate the life in Singapore too,,being a S'porean.. robotic life

Anonymous said...

it's an asshole life.... strucking in the hell and fool kinda language.... I've here 2 yrs, everything mostly sucks.. likes, ppl habits, fucking TINY island which called them as 'country', hav nothing interesting to do.

i can firm that it's an unmodern city with life living. And stupid tv show with low knowledge to made it better.... it's not a place to stay longer and get no benefits

Anonymous said...

this is where we belong , where the fuck do u wana go . go america act angmoh kena discrimnation . suck it up life is unfair