Friday, December 15, 2006

feeling like i miss my home too much




uhm...actually, just 1 week later, i will go back home...wow..wow..so cool, but how come 1 week is damn slowImagesound like time wanna tease meImageyesterday, my grandma called me, i was so happy and i missed her too much.i miss my mom alsoImage...long time didnt see her and her food..hahahImageeven my dad is too busy now, he said he will go back vn to see me , wow..cool parentsImageonly one person dun care about me,my brother..yesterday i chatted w him, he said:"ok, u go home quickly lor and dun forget my gift,k? i am playing game, stop chatting lor"..oh god..i got only one brother, how come he is damn bad..ImageAnyway, m so happy now...i am always so good to be at home.My family is the most important thing in my life and home is the best place in the world.

To:Dad, mom..i love u too much...wait for me lor, i will see u soonImage
To: my brother:hehe..coz i got gift for u, dun worry, i am a cool sis..hehe..should proud of ur sis lorImage

2 comments:

Kimngan said...

ve^` di N, rui nhom mi`nh di dau do' choi hen!!!!lau rui` ko gap nhau,nho' nho'm mi`nh lam!

♪ღjade♥nguyenღ♪ said...

uhm, chac chan rui, lau wa N cung hong gap Ngan nua:)Doi N ve nha:)