Monday, December 11, 2006

Entry for December 12, 2006

today, i screwed up my mid-term testImage..oh my god...i just knew i would get a test one day before but yesterday, i was so confident about my test,i thought i can do it but..today is bad day for me.i got up at 7.30 after sleeping just 4 hours last night.I was so sleepy,  got Statistic class in the morning.I was absent  last statistic class so, at first i couldnt understand wat going on??After drinking cofffee in break time, i felt better...oh god.I got lunch quickly and joined in HR class, i  only confidently finished 3 out of 6 questions and i dunno wat i wrote in my essay.Actually,The questions were not really tough, just because i am suck todayImage!!How come these days i was so lazy, dun wanna study actually..now i am so stressfulImage,ok, take a nice sleep now..hopefully, when i wake up, i feel better and start to study my MG and BU, i have 2 mid-term tests next week...cant make mistake again!!!

2 comments:

(¯`•ღMắtNaiღ•´¯) said...

Hey!! dun so sad like that. dun have anyone good about HM exam. tomorrow will be better than yesterday

♪ღjade♥nguyenღ♪ said...

yah...i will not be sad anymore..but just like..if i studied more carefully..i could help u..so sorry..we sucked at that day..