Tuesday, December 12, 2006

today, i screwed up my mid-term test..oh my god...i just knew i would get a test one day before but yesterday, i was so confident about my test,i thought i could do it anyway but..today is bad day for me.i got up at 7.30 after sleeping just 4 hours last night.I was so sleepy, got Statistic class in the morning.I was absent last statistic class so, at first i couldnt understand wat going on??After drinking cofffee in break time, i felt better...oh god.I got lunch quickly and joined in HR class, i only confidently finished 3 out of 6 questions and i dunno wat i wrote in my essay.Actually,The questions were not really tough, just because i am suck today!!How come these days i was so lazy, dun wanna study actually..now i am so stressful,ok, take a nice sleep now..hopefully, when i wake up, i feel better and start to study my MG and BU, i have 2 mid-term tests next week...cant make mistake again!!!

7 comments:

jasmine said...

never mind la.
u dont know what u write but i know u still do so well la.
good luck for ur next exam.

Anonymous said...

life still goes on no matter wat... we live for the present and future so just forget about the past and make it better now and tmr

jadenguyen said...

@Jin:yah, i hope so, actually, just only u care about me,thax so much,my dear...i wish i could move and we stay together....i got the cool friend like u, it is enough for me in Sing alr...5 months i stayed w u is the coolest time i've got in Sing..

jadenguyen said...

@anonymous:everyone knows this..but if everyone can do this...there will not have sad ppl anymore,and also dun hv this word called "regret"...never mind, thax for ur comment..and wanna tell u one thing.. actually, i know who u r

jasmine said...

yah.
i wanna live with u la.
so we move together la.

Anonymous said...

u r so clever that u no me but just curious how can u no me ?

jadenguyen said...

haha..i dun tell u..just know i know that is u,k?