Sunday, December 31, 2006

1 min for seeing back myself!!!




haha..now new year is coming very near alr...i should take time to see back myself lor

This year is very special year for me.uhm, let me see:

*23/4/06: haha..i cant forget that day in all my life. That is the day i came to Singapore to study.It was the day i had to do everything by myself.... i cant take my family's care anymore....so scary day huhu..

*24/4/06: hehe..actually, Singapore was not terrible like i imagined kaka...that day, i got my first friend in Sing-Jin-she is very cute and kind of me.I felt like i am so lucky....hehe..got cool friend in the first day in Sing

*27/7/06: the day i joined to JCU after 4 months taking ELPP.wow, i tried so hard to catch wat lecturer said at that time , and presentations, projects ..huhu..terrible time again..huhu

*1/9/06: that is a sad day..i had to move out ,had to say good bye w my best friend in Sing huhu...bt we didnt have choose at that time

*2/9/06: i got my coolie family..hehe...so happy to stay w them...they r all so kind of me

hehe...ok, almost enough...now...uhm..uhm..i wanna say sth :

_for my grandma : i know u love me too much, u raised me up at my early childhood when my parents were too busy..u also named my name...i dunno how to show how much i love u..i just can wish u r always healthy and can celebrate so many new year w me!!

_for my parents: u gave me my life so u no, i love u like if i can, i will give my life for u..so that a reason y i always listen to u..i try my best to do the things which u want....coz when i see u r happy, m also happy...U gave me everything i want....thax for ur love...thax u...

_for my brother : hehe..this is the 12th new year i got u...i love u also my dear, u made my life damn funny hehe...

_for my friends in Vn: uhm...we made friends for a long time and our friendship still very happy now..i am so happy about it..even this year i cant see u very often(m in Singapore alr huhu), you guys also r very nice when i came back vn..thax u too much!!!

-For Jin: u r my best friend in Singapore, i like u too much...u made my life in Sing so happy epecially for the first time i came to Sing...we got a lot of memories...i went to cinema, ate chinese, vietnamese, korean foods hehhee..my dear, m so lucky to get friend like u!!!thax u, thax u million times

_For Yen: u helped me when the first time i came to Sins..i never forget...u like my big big sister..i always help me when i got problem...so lucky to have u....i dunno how to say ...thax a lot, my sis!!

_For Sothun: wow, u r the coolest guy i have ever met!!u did a lot of things for our family, new year is coming , i just wanna see u keep on smiling , i no u can overcome every hardness!!!

_ For Joy: thax for listening to me ..hhehee..sometimes m suck and m so lucky to get u...we chated a lot, right? thax u for trusting me too much, my cool friend .

_ For Sokly: hehe..u r so cute, u always say my food is cool even hehe..i dun think so..u r so kind, wishing u a happy new year!!

_For Rith:u changed my life, i feel like so happy to have u, shuai ge...the day i met u was the lmost lucky day in my life..thx u for ur care, thx u for everything u did for me...u r wo shuai ge foreverthough i just can celebrate w u 2 new years but they will be so cool celebration,it is enough for us , right?

_for Ha and Tuan: thax for giving food haha..joking , u r my coolest friend in JCU, i take care of me so carefully..thax u!!!wish ur love is forever

hehe... just that must i wanna share w u in the very last mins in this year!!!Happy new year all of my cool ppl....i love all of u

5 comments:

Sou Sou said...

nam moi vui ve ha N

♪ღjade♥nguyenღ♪ said...

hehe..thax Dao nhiu, Dao cung dzay nha, nam moi dzui dze:)

♪ღjade♥nguyenღ♪ said...

@Ha: i typed wrongly lor..." u take care of me so carefully":)hehe...m also so suprise how come i could write like that:)so proud of myself:P

(¯`•ღMắtNaiღ•´¯) said...

Hey, N. What is " i take care of me so carefully" in our part???? i dun understand you actual meaning. Overall, thankyou so much, u make my life in Singapore become more funny. thank and happy new year. it is the frist time u write is so long, i m surpirse. he...he...

(¯`•ღMắtNaiღ•´¯) said...

Hey, N. What is " i take care of me so carefully" in our part???? i dun understand you actual meaning. Overall, thankyou so much, u make my life in Singapore become more funny. thank and happy new year. it is the frist time u write is so long, i m surprise. he...he...