Friday, November 3, 2006

My coolie family




ImageImagehere is my coolie familyImage. i cant depict how happy i am when i stay with them.Actually, before moving to stay with them, i was so worried and sad.All of them, before i just know YenImage.And at that time, i wanted to stay with my Chinese friend who is my first friend in Singapore.She is my best friend in Singapore. we decided to stay together at leat 2 years. But...huhuhu..there were some problems and we couldn't.i remembered when we said good bye, she cried so muchImageAnyway, we didnt have a choice lah.




Luckily,i am so happy with my coolie family now. They r  so kind of me,funny, and how to sayImage...i dunno....We cook together, eat together...wow..they made my life in Singapore happierImage, i dun fell homesick so much and dun hate Singapore like before.Now, in my eyes , Sinapore is so so lah, not too badImage.




Thax my coolie family so much.I like Sothun's food, Sokly's smile,Joy'guita 's sound, Rith's banana and"low fat" milk,expcially my big big big sister Yen...i like all of u  too muchImage.Maybe you duno how much u  gave me to make me happyImageImageImageImageImageImageThax god to bring them to meImage



4 comments:

Nenja said...

how come u always try to blind my eyes???? all yr blogs are terribly hurt my eyes?

♪ღjade♥nguyenღ♪ said...

it is my hobby, u dunno?:P

Anonymous said...

you forget to mention about 1 person.. what about Yen? he he ... I play guitar, Sothun cook, Sokly cooks too, Riht's basic job is to buy bananas and milk...ak ak then Yen???

♪ღjade♥nguyenღ♪ said...

i didnt forget...but i dunno how to mention, i just said " she is my big big big sister":)She always cares about me, wow so sweet..:)