Friday, November 10, 2006

my birthday!!!!!:)




wow, i had cool party with my friends in SingaporeImage.Actually, i was a little sad coz i cant celebrate my birthday with my family( that is the first time i cant) but my friends made me so happy in my bithday. We made barbecue, ate together, played together and i got presentsImage . I also got many wishes from my family, my friends in Vietnam.


Thax all of u for coming to my birthday and giving me a cool timeImageEspecially, thax to Ha and Tuan so much.You helped me so many things to prepare for my birthday...oh no...our birthdayImage.We went to supermarket together ( even we were so tired, right? hahha...slept so late at that night and had to wake u earlyImage),Ha was kicked out from her bed,still couldnt wake up ahhahaImage.But after 3 times, she could, wow...cool friendImageWe bought so many things so....so heavy and it rained..Image.After that we prepared the food. Because Tuan and Ha r the professional cooks so..it just took us 2 hours...Thax u, thax u hahaha.....you r really my coolest friends...even how come everytime u always call me bad girl huhuhuImageBut ppl say u call me bad girl that means i am a cool girl in ur heart..hahha of course i believe it lahImage


My birthday is over , now i am 19 years old alr...wow.wow,.Image.


 


 

2 comments:

(¯`•ღMắtNaiღ•´¯) said...

u are so cool, too. i know u didn't do it before, so it is hard for u. Today, i can't walk up again hic..hic. and now can't go out my room hu..hu.But i had happy night, your friends are good friends. Don't feel uneasy about you make us tired. maybe you are first friend good for me in Singapore, so i happy to help u. bi bi

♪ღjade♥nguyenღ♪ said...

u r also my cool friend, my dear.Sometimes, i realize that friendship is better than love.Thax God for giving u to me:)