Tuesday, November 21, 2006

i did something wrong

these days, i got mad..i did something, i dunno it is wrong or right...At that time, i thought it is right, i was so happy when i did it but now....i think it is damn wrong...oh God, kill me better...my eyes cant see anything happily now...Now , i regret, i wish time comes back, i wouldnt do it..how come i am so stupid..My mom teaches me so many time wat should  do and wat shouldnt...i never got it...still did  stupid thing, no thinking ...I am 19 alr...but i am suck, always make my parents worry about me...no escape now.I did it, it made me happy but for sure, my parents will be so sad if they know wat i did...To me , my parents always right and ...everything they did just try to make me happy ....so now...surely, i am damn wrong.


Of course, it is not the first time i made mistake, but everytime, i got my mom, even terrible mistake, she will solve them for me..., i used to be so angry with her, i thought how come she didnt understand me,she always forced me, cant do this one , cant do that one..But now, i wish i got her now, in here, and tell me wat should i do now..how come i overcome this...Come and , tell me,please...


I have stayed in here 8 months alr, how come still suck..Mom, u come and take me home...nothing is happy in here...sometimes i can control my emotion,i try to tell to myself come on , just 2 years ....not too long, i can do it...but sometimes, i cant...i really cant ...

4 comments:

vuth_cam said...

Don't be serious girl!! That is called life; right, wrong, cry, smile all kinda of circumstances will full our life more and more meaningful... :)

♪ღjade♥nguyenღ♪ said...

I knew that but sometimes i dun hv enough courage to overcome my problem..so that y i posted this blog...anyway, thax for ur comment

Anonymous said...

yes , just let it go of all the bad memories... we live for today, not for the past .... it is impossible for a person to do things with no mistakes... everyone does....!!!

♪ღjade♥nguyenღ♪ said...

@Joe:i know, thax....