Monday, January 7, 2008

good bye

my tears come out everytime i think of our luv..

i hurt..i hate u..i duno why i have to take that hurt..

i cling our luv everytime, i did try my best..i really cant do anything more for our luv

i no the more i cling, the more we r far away each other

i just dun wana face the truth..i no clearly it, just i parry it

my heart is never hurt like that, i feel like cant breath anymore

but i dun regret coz i met u..

u brought to me happiness, u killed my loneliness..u made my life in Sing much much better

we got a lot of cool memories..

i will live happily, i will try to do that..

my heart always got 1 part for u..a small part..for our luv..for something had lost forever

anyways, the sun will sink someday..everything will have the end..let take our simple life as before..

live happily, ok? watever happens, i will be happi if u r happi..i no we cant meet each other anymore in whole our life

but wherever i stay, i will pray for u all the best..

i just wana say I did luv u so much..i did luv u more than myself..

i will push everything to the past..i no u dun like seeing m crying..i will try..try not to cry

our luv hurts me alot of times but i was so happi with u..thank u for ur luv, thank u for letting me no wat luv is..

good bye..

No comments: