Thursday, January 24, 2008

wat is luv?


today is my sad day..

I saw u online,but i cant do anything..even ask u that" how r u?"

if I know that our relationship is terrible like now..i would not luv u..

if we did not luv each other..now, we were still cool friends and u were one of the most funny friends i've made

i even run from my yahoo..sign out..and i cry..how many days i could control myself and i was proud of this..bt today, i cry again

i thought i hate u, not because my luv for u was much more than urs..i hate u that day because i heard Sothun said what u did in Cam..or maybe i adhere this to forget u

but i cant..i really cant...

I know i cant or not..it is nothing to us..because, we definitely know that we cant be together.

--oOo--
what i can do is putting u, our memories and my luv deeply inside my heart and let them sleep peacefully for whole of my life

but today, it wakes up..u know why?

from the day u left, i try to avoid to meet our coolie family. It is not coz i hate them of course.They are my cooliers forever and i luv to stay w them in the same house.

bt i avoid them coz they made me remind of u..i remember all the times we were together w them..it likes s knight for killing my heart.

and u know, we just got a meeting, a only meeting after u left..i have to sit w them and talk..i bite my lips to suppress a sob..i dun wana them c me cry anymore..i did make them so worried abt me alr

let me, u, our memories, our luv sleeps in my closed-heart..goodnite!

i never open my hurt luv anymore..luv is something that i never can reach, even by only my little finger

i wish i could stay in my dream and never wake up anymore

@someone: u should forget me coz m really not interested in luv anymore, pls let my heart sleep peacefully, thanks!

i really need a friendly hug now

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey hi! I just passed by your blog accidentally and found that you are broken heart. Your writing moved my heart as I'm also a simple girl who needs love. I feel great sympathy when reading you wrote that love is what you could never reach...
If you still love him, why don't put away your own pride and go tell him what you feel??? How much you need him??? And how much you want to be together with him???
Take care,

jadenguyen said...

thanks so much for ur comment:)

Anonymous said...

I also happend to pass by your blog, let say that i does understand your situation. I'm really so sorry for what happend to you, i know that he was wrong, but so do you. Sorry if i say something stupid or hurt your feeling, no need to mention that i'm also a girl, i just wanna tell you this " pull yourself together and moving forward without that person", it's not use to make yourself hurt so deeply... please let it be the passed and moving with yourlife. Eventhough i dont really know you but it happend that i come and visit your blog sometime. So, if you need a friendly hug, just think about me or other friend. You must doing fine by yourself, you are a strong and good girl, so dont cry anymore ok??? cheer up dear!!!

PS: i'm sorry that i cant show my identity, cause some other pp may know me, and i dont want that to happend but please believe in me, i dont have any intention to play around while you are upset. cheer up!!!

jadenguyen said...

it is so touching to read u guys cm. i duno how to say, just can say thanks so much for caring me even maybe we never meet each other!