Thursday, January 24, 2008

what is luv?




today is my sad day..

I saw u online,but i cant do anything..even ask u that" how r u?"

if I know that our relationship is terrible like now..i would not luv u..

if we did not luv each other..now, we were still cool friends and u were one of the most funny friends i've made

i even run from my yahoo..sign out..and i cry..how many days i could control myself and i was proud of this..bt today, i cry again

i thought i hate u, not because my luv for u was much more than urs..i hate u that day because i heard Sothun said what u did in Cam..or maybe i adhere this to forget u

but i cant..i really cant...

I know i cant or not..it is nothing to us..because, we definitely know that we cant be together.

--oOo--
what i can do is putting u, our memories and my luv deeply inside my heart and let them sleep peacefully for whole of my life

but today, it wakes up..u know why?

from the day u left, i try to avoid to meet our coolie family. It is not coz i hate them of course.They are my cooliers forever and i luv to stay w them in the same house.

bt i avoid them coz they made me remind of u..i remember all the times we were together w them..it likes a knight for killing my heart.

and u know, we just got a meeting, a only meeting after u left..i have to sit w them and talk..i bite my lips to suppress a sob..i dun wana them c me cry anymore..i did make them so worried abt me alr

let me, u, our memories, our luv sleep in my closed-heart..goodnite!

i never open my hurt luv anymore..luv is something that i never can reach, even by only my little finger

i wish i could stay in my dream and never wake up anymore

@someone: u should forget me coz m really not interested in luv anymore, pls let my heart sleep peacefully, thanks!

i really need a friendly hug now





7 comments:

Silent_ControL said...

hug ^^ everytime u want a hug !

(¯`•ღMắtNaiღ•´¯) said...

hug hug hug that nhiu ne. luv u more than him. flirt!!!!

°๑°[doi]giay[cat]°๑° said...

hug..hug...di an lau thi co phai la ko bun!

minhliileolii said...

doc blog cua ss ma` e lai nho den bai my luv cua westlife, tam trang giong giong nhu vay do' ss. nhung ss oi, do la le thuong tinh khi minh da iu that su mot ai do, vi vay ss dung tu dan vat minh nua, song theo li tri la tot, nhung tinh cam thi ko the mien cuong duoc. chi can ss thay vui va` hai long voi ban than, du ss wuyet dinh the na`o voi ur luv, e cung se ung ho ss. bong nhien, e cam thay tat ca se thanh vo nghia neu wuyet dinh la dung nhung ban than lai ton thuong sau sac... dieu e co the lam bay gio la give ss thousands of friendly hugs (dung nghet tho nhe' ss). iu ss nh`iu

ANH ĐÀO said...

hug

Tiger said...

hug

sagnhol said...

haizzzz, dùng lộn nick của bf để cm, delete cm đó jùm , plzzz
đọc entry, cũng hem bít nói j nhiều, những j mà V có thể nói chỉ là " Be strong!"