Saturday, May 5, 2007

Eyes on Cambodia^^

hehe, i just took a trip to Cambodia,nice trip even i was so tired!

In the airport, my friend picked me up by his car, haha then he became my tourguide from that time hihi.u should be proud coz u got passenger cute like me haha.he tried to introduce a lot but i forgot all haha damn me!

Cambodian food is nice...especially,"hu tiu" is so nice.they eat w beef .in my country, "hu tiu" eats w pork only...my friend tried to prove that "pho" n"hu tiu" r the same haha how come

we went to buy sth in the market and ppl can speak Vietnamese haha cool..my Cambodian friend was so jealous coz in his country but i can speak to ppl n he cant understand haha

the second day, we took 5 hrs bus to go to Seam Reap.Angko is danm cool haha, cant imagine how amazing this is....it was carved everywhere..alot of stories hehe but my bad tourguide said he just knew some ..so bad haha then i said: "ok, let me tel u, easy lah haha"

we went about 3 temples in the morning hix..so tired, my legs was so hurt, the ways to go these temples r danm difficult hix..my friend said:"it is the way to go to see God, should be diffucult lah"

i got a lot of difficultties to upstairs n downstairs hix..my friend went so professional haha..of course lah, he is Cambodian

later, we went to the mountain to see sunset hehe..my legs were damn hurt, hix..but nvm, sunset was so so nice

we ate buffet n saw the Cambodian traditional dancing wow..cool..my firend said he used to dance like that haha..i tried to dance then my friend tried to throw bottle to me

last day, we took the bus back to Phnom Phenh and this is end of my trip

just 4 days but it was really damn cool trip..i got a wonderful time...

thax u too much, my bad tourguide haha..thax for everything..especially, the cool food that u bought for me haha

goodbye Cambodia n see u in the near future( coz my friend said still got a lot of places to go, but my legs r so hurt..he said m an old woman )

DSC00058

this pic i took at 5am at Angko Wat:)

DSC00056

in front of Angko wat's door

DSC00072

m dancing hehe

DSC00066

so tired..take a seat lah:)

DSC00114

see how strong i am haha

DSC00116

hix so big tree!

3 comments:

(¯`•ღMắtNaiღ•´¯) said...

haha, nice trip, wellcome you back with assignment ha..ha... have some gift for me and Tuan, right????????

jasmine said...

jaz thank cos of the food?
haha...

♪ღjade♥nguyenღ♪ said...

@Jin: haha wat do u mean?cant underdstand haha:P
@Ha: financial crisis hixhix@-@ how abt i stay in ur home this month haha^^