Saturday, May 12, 2007

Happy mother's day!

Mother's Day Glitter Graphics

1000 words cant describe how much i luv u!

thank you for bringing me to this world!

thank you for caring me everytime!

thank you for forgiving all my stupid mistakes!

thank you for your luv!

thank you

thank you

thank you too much

i know that what u did for me, i never can give back you even 1%, , it is infinite love...but i DO try, try my best to requite your self sacrifice!

i am sorry to make you sad!

i am sorry to make u cry 1 time.....when i was in grade 7!i never got this mistake again!

i am sorry to not listen to you sometimes!

i am sorry to be a naughty daughter!

i am sorry

i am sorry

i know that u will forgive me by ur love....but everytime i make u sad 1, i think my heart hurts 10 or 100!

happy mother's day, mom!this year i cant give u flower or stay w u.Even now m in Singapore, but my heart is by your side everytime,every minute, every second

i luv u so much! u r the person that i wil luv forever!!

2 comments:

*(¯`°•.¸¤ ◦⋆pg1508⋆♪ ¤¸.•°´¯ )•´¨`• said...

haha póc tem blog N luôn cho nó đều....
my mom is the most wonderful, nicest and....numberone...
bài này cũng hay nữa hahah....

♪ღjade♥nguyenღ♪ said...

héhé, dạo này G xí xởn wé ah nhá@_@ haha, uh, mẹ là ng tuyệt vời nhất trên đời này, là ng yêu chúng ta nhất nhất....infinite luv!^^