Sunday, March 4, 2007

damn it!


just come back after 16 happi days in vn.....
-feel sad..
-feel bored..
-feel disappointed..
-feel confused...
-feel worried..
-feel scared..
-feel regret...
-feel stranged..
-feel stupid...
-feel ...duno haha
hoho, i got a lot of feeling now...uhm..uhmm..afraid that my small head wil be broken....
anyway, better to go back my study now..this term i got 5 subjects...and 3 of them r mkt hoho..wat the hell is that???:)
Ngoc, now u should n just know STUDY..u come to Sing to STUDY, u no??
hi guys, now i wil take back my life..a simple life...a wonderful life..the life i got when i was in Pear hill....morning n afternoon: study, evening: eat dinner w Jin n at night: chat w my family...and sleep, dream abt my grandma, mom, dad, bro...and count the day i wil come back vn..forever!
hope i can do it! i just can do if sth is not happened.....
1 more thing..i just wanna live w children's life...now m 20 yrs old alr...not children anymore..so how????should i...haha

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

keep up la my friend...do not be discouraged .... we all cheer you up:)

Anonymous said...

hi my freind! y do u seem to be so upset. Life is not THAT tough unless we put troubles inside ourself. Dont go to many troubles by our own, let them come to us then we solve it! Tims flies....

jadenguyen said...

thax too much all my friends, m ok:)