Thursday, March 15, 2007

I hate changing! ___




i duno how to say...i dun wana believe it...is it?

u used to my good friend, my bro, we did a lot of projects together....u dun remember how hard we were in the first term??

we got a very good relationship, i really think u r my bro

even though u didnt do that thing for me, bt u DID it for my friend, no, our friend!

bt my friend say that it is good for u..yah, JUST for u,anyway, hope u feel good

now, i recognize how u r!

to someone: thax u too much, u r never so good to me,long time we didnt sms or talk bt u r still like that ,like the first time we met in JCU..u r my first friend in JCU hehe..thax u, dun hv u i cant find the group in MC....thax u coz u didnt change!

PISS!Y ALL PPL AROUND ME ALWAYS CHANGE?Y?IHATE CHANGING, I SAY I HATE!

i no that time changes, ppl wil change..1 friend told me like that...and another said to me: "the world is changing so ppl should change lah" bt i HATE to c things r not like before anymore..i HATE!

7 comments:

jasmine said...

i also dunt know what to say.
so sad.
how come someone change so quick.
nvm la.
i dunt know what's wrong with him.
i really think someone is so good.
i also called him bro.
co len ngoc.
everything will be fine!

♪ღjade♥nguyenღ♪ said...

just feel like unbelievable!! nothing lah:)

Silent_ControL said...

jaja i dun know your language! :D

*(¯`°•.¸¤ ◦⋆pg1508⋆♪ ¤¸.•°´¯ )•´¨`• said...

e hem G ko hieu ro lam co chuyen gi nhung thay N viet co ve hoi buon va that vong... hihi thoi gian la phuong thuoc hieu nghiem cho nhung cam giac nhu vay, cha-yo co len nao (nghe may dua nhoc gio noi khau hieu nay hoai de thuong hen... hahah)

Khue said...

K cung dang tinh viet blog ve changing sau khi di hoc zia ne N :)
Toi hom wa K cung moi noi voi ban K la sao moi nguoi thay doi nhanh wa.
Ban K chi noi people come in and out of your life, u cant do anything about that... and its life.
people change, and u change too.
nhung ma nghi lai luc xua thi thay buon ha' N, we are losing our friends...gradually

(¯`•ღMắtNaiღ•´¯) said...

be N, calm down lah. every thing can be nothing

♪ღjade♥nguyenღ♪ said...

thax all my dear friends, haha...m thinking like...ppl change or i change? haha..feel like m losing my friends...bt anyway,i cant do anything, i wont cling it, just let it goes like it should be!