Friday, March 9, 2007

m not that good to make u did like that!!


from someone:
u did a lot of things for me, the day i got problem.I called u....at that time is 2am and ur house is so far from my house...u took a taxi, and i said now m outside alone to wait for u, i dun bring my wallet to take taxi to see u.....and wat did u do? u said to the taxi driver to drive as quick as he can.And u keep calling me when u r in taxi...and oh god, u came to see me just 12 mins later..i was so suprised n asked u"how come so fast?"u said" of course lah, coz u called me, i wil be by ur side whenever u need me" oh god, m really so touching...m not so good girl, u no need to be good to me like that, from Bukit Timad to Kallang just 12 mins...u wana kill urself????how abt if sth happends to u n it is my fault....dun do like that again lah..so sorry, i cant do anything for u!
From someone else:
i hurt u a lot, i was so rude to u..i did like that just wana u hate me,bt wat the hell u did?u fight w the ppl coz of me..oh god!!!!These days,i screwed up my study... yesterday my home got birthday party, i skip my meeting and today, i cant finish my stuffs to go meeting huhu...i almost die alr..so i called u at 3 am and ask for ur help, u slept alr still woke up n help me..today, i came to school n u help me again..if dun hv u today, i dunno wat the hell mkt research is .....i duno how to say....
oh god....duno how to do ...pls, can we be good friends so i got chance to do sth for u!!if u r still doing like that, i really cant do anything for u!
m really so touching!!!thax too much!!I wish i could do sth for u!
Love is where u find it!hope u can find ur true love n be happy w it,my dear friends!

No comments: