Saturday, March 17, 2007

i wont cling it anymore!just let it goes like it should be!




dude, seriously, m quite tired to live like that alr...
m trying my best to make it better...yah i DO try!

and it became worse n worse!
ok, i accept it!
friends come and wil out of our life...wat can we do? look at it, smile at it n say:" ok lah"
and seriously, m not a very good friend, so i got some power to require ppl hoho..nonsense!
i realize that the more i cling sth, the further i can get it..so...
in silent night, m sitting here, and thinking...
my friends said that:" dun think too much lah, it wil make u sad"-yah, it is true, bt i cant stop it!
the last time i think abt it haha...then i wil let it goes like it should be!
today, m so sorry to ppl who i made you sad!i cant do anything better!
and good advice: never believe ppl..noone loves u like urself n ur family!Just trust them, u wil be happi!
dun try to hold sth that never belong to u! it just makes u hurt!
i wanna say: M NOT ANGEL, I WIN THE RIGHT TO MAKE MISTAKES, EVEN BIG MISTAKES..N I JUST CAN BEAR LIKE THAT...I CANT DO IT MORE...I DO TRY, YAH, I DO TRY SO HARD!
m not clever, not beautiful, not cute, not a good friend, i just wana be a simple happi girl, can i?
let take a big smile,come back to myself n think that u r my memory now:)
FROM TODAY, I WIL LOSE STH BT I WIL GET STH ELSE, N I ACCEPT IT!
i never forget wat u did for me...haha..actually, i wish i could!
jia you!Ngoc..haha..how come u let urself in that bad!time to take back ur wonderful life now!
I NEVER BE HAPPI IN SING, NEVER! 1 YR MORE, FIGHT W IT,NGOC!
hihi, m suck bt not mad at all!:)

4 comments:

Sou Sou said...

take a big smile >:D< :D
hong bix dao nay N co chuyen gi, chuc N van luc nao cung :D vay nha >:D< :-*

*(¯`°•.¸¤ ◦⋆pg1508⋆♪ ¤¸.•°´¯ )•´¨`• said...

hehe tinh viet tieng anh nhung tu ngu hoi han hep de khi khac gio ghi tieng viet hehe...
"Neu co uoc muon cho cuoc doi nay hay noi uoc muon cho thoi gian tro lai hhihihi... ai cung muon vay het nhung thoi gian la vo phuong eheh ngay xua G cung nho lam lam luon, tat ca đeu la ky niem de thuong hihi... hay giu no o mot goc de lau lau loi ra ahahha va tien len phia truoc N se thay nhieu dieu thu vi lam.
G cung co luc giong N luc nay, nhung thoi gian van troi, moi thu van on song cho hien tai la tot nhat N hen!!!Suy nghi theo mat tich cuc se tot hon N hen....
Con nua tin de that vong con hon la ko bao gio tin, ko co niem tin thi cuoc song buon lam hahha (ac ac sao dao nay sen sua vay ta hahah...)
Good luck!!!!BNDTNHTD, i am always right here whenever you need (listen and listen hihihi...because u must overcome yourself, cha-yo cha-yo hahahahha)
you are not angle because you my close friend haahha, you are not good friend because me too hahahah ( noone is perfect hahaha try best and it's ok..), you are not .... but for me you are my friend and it's ok hahhahaahha
troi sao nhieu chuyen the vo ngoai thui ^_^!!!!

♪ღjade♥nguyenღ♪ said...

haha..thx Dao, nho hoi luc minh con hoc chung lop chung ban, hixhix..sao N nho hoi xua we!

♪ღjade♥nguyenღ♪ said...

@Giao: N uoc ji N dc tro ve nhu hoi xua, hoc cap 3 , ngoi ke G....oh god, i wish time could come back!>___<